Introducing Warframe Nightwave Challenges – Warframe made a huge change recently, that huge change had the old alert system removed. The alert system was not very reliable and was a huge pain if you had to farm something like Nitain Extract. They finally did listen to the community and announced something that they have more control upon.
Another great thing about Nightwave Challenges is that you can get platinum only items such as slots, Orokin catalysts, Orokin Reactors considering you farm enough Nightwave currency to obtain them.
Adding a free way to obtain paid things is a game-changer for a free-game such as Warframe. Where EA is adding every possible way to charge you, Digital Extremes keeps on introducing free things that amaze me still.
Warframe Nightwave Challenges This Week
This article will be updated with weekly alerts whenever they are updated:
- Reactor – Kill 150 Enemies with Radiation Damage
- Accelerator – Kill 20 Enemies while sliding
- Communication – Marks 5 Mods or Resources
- Don’t Blow It – Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption
- Eximus Eliminator – Kill 30 Eximus enemies
- Earth Miner – Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon
- Test Subject – Complete 8 Zones of Sanctuary Onslaught
- Unlock Relics – Unlock 3 Relics
- Walk without Rhythm – Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon
- Hold Your Breath – Survive for over 30 minutes in a Kuva Survival mission
The challenges for this week are really easy and for someone like me who plays this game almost 6-7 hours a day. I complete almost every challenge within a day or two.
Season 3 will be ending in a few weeks. Start grinding, you can still get everything even if you start late.