Most of the hardcore Destiny 2 players have the date and time pinned in their minds. The reset happens on Tuesdays, after each reset, important activities in the game are reset.
People who are looking to level up their characters should complete all the activities before reset so that power-up higher in the next reset. In this article, we will have information about every region and all the activities.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time
- US Eastern: 1pm
- US Western: 10am
- British: 6pm
- European: 7pm
The resets happen on Tuesdays. Sometimes the information given below might take time to update because the API is down at the exact reset time.
Destiny 2 Activities This Week
Powerful gear has been changed since the introduction of the Shadowkeep update.
Updated: 7 July, 2020
Here’s a brief of the reset before Niris does the infographic.
- Flashpoint: Titan
- Nightfalls: Savathun’s Song, Tree of Probabilities, Warden of Nothing
- Crucible Featured: Momentum Control
- Ordeal (Adept): Epitaph
- Ordeal (Hero): Champions Unstoppable, Champions Overload, Champions Taken, Extra Shields, Baurisk’s Breach.
- Ordeal (Legend): All Previous Modifiers. Equipment Locked, Match Game and Extra Shields.
- Ordeal (Master): All previous Modifiers. Famine, Master Modifiers (Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints), Champions Mob (This mode contains additional Champions).
- Ascendant Location: Guide
- Reckoning Modifiers: Here
- Heroic Menagerie Modifiers: Hasapiko, Vex Extinguish, Iron, Blackout, Void Singe.
- Escalation Protocol: Naksud, The Famine (Drops all 3)
We will update the article once niris.tv does his infographic. Thanks for his contribution to the Destiny community.
What Activities are Reset?
- Nightfall: Harder version of strikes that offer better loot and powerful gear. The newer nightfalls are harder but they have guaranteed loot.
- Flashpoint: Get a powerful reward for completing activities on a particular planet. This rotates every week.
- Clan Bounties: Complete clan bounties for XP to level up your Clan and get rewards.
- Raids: Complete different raids for powerful gear. Newer raids will offer pinnacle gear each week. With the recent changes, you can get +2 gear for each character.
- Gambit Bounties and Gear: Complete Gambit bounties and Challenges to get powerful Gambit Gear.
- Crucible Bounties: Crucible weekly bounties are reset. The new bounties offer tokens, bright dust and more.
- Dreaming City Rewards: Complete the ascendant challenge, Blind Well Bounties for Dreaming City gear.
These are the notable things that change with each reset. There are a few more things such as Bright Dust Items and Spider Bounties that change.
This week will be Iron Banner Week, you can farm for Pinnacle gear if you haven’t leveled up fully yet. Head to Lord Saladin to collect your quest card and start grinding. Lord Saladin will be leaving on the next weekly reset.
Here’s an interesting take from Destiny 2 PvP Youtuber CammyCakes on the new season:
That’s all for the weekly reset.
Thanks to Niris for the reset infographic.
All articles written on the website are my own. There might be a few mistakes as well since English is not my first language. Thank you very much for visiting Warframe.Today. :)