Last Updated on March 31, 2023
Most of the hardcore Destiny 2 players have the date and time pinned in their minds. The reset happens on Tuesdays, after each reset, important activities in the game are reet.
People who are looking to level up their characters should complete all the activities before reset so that power-up is higher in the next reset. In this article, we will have information about every region and all the activities.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time
- US Eastern: 12 p.m.
- US Western: 9 a.m.
- British: 6 p.m.
- European: 7 p.m.
The resets happen on Tuesdays. Sometimes the information given below might take time to update because the API is down at the exact reset time.
Next update: April 04, 2023
Note: D2 servers are down a lot of times when the reset commences, this can lead to a delay in the reset information.
(Full infographic from Niris can be found at the end of this article, below is just a summary of the reset)
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Glassway
- Nightfall: Hero
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions.
- Void Threat: 25% increase to incoming Void damage.
- Arach-NO!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Solar Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Solar damage.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Overcharged Grenade Launcher: 25% bonus to damage for all Grenade Launchers.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Momentum Control
Achieve victory by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal; abilities replenish only with targets defeated, and tracker is disabled.
Vanguard Surge: Stasis Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Vow of the Disciple
- Dungeon: Pit of Heresy
Deep Stone Crypt
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- A Link to the Chain: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Swift Destruction: A challenge awaits…
- Base Information: A challenge awaits…
- Defenses Down: A challenge awaits…
- Looping Catalyst: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Strangers in Time: A challenge awaits…
- Gaze Amaze: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Illuminated Torment Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Forever Fight: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Cabal
- Round 2: Taken
- Final Round: Crota
Break into a Vex Mind’s stronghold and defeat it.
Vex Incursion Zone: Zephyr Concourse
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Cunning: Following a lead from Fynch, search the dark corners of Savathûn’s throne world for another clue to how she stole the Light.
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Hero: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Campaign Mission: Beyond
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Destiny 2 Activities This Week
Powerful gear has changed since the introduction of the Shadowkeep update.
We will update the article once niris.tv does his infographic. Thanks for his contribution to the Destiny community.
(Right Click > Open Image in new tab to view full size)
What Activities are Reset?
- Nightfall: Harder version of strikes that offer better loot and powerful gear. The newer nightfalls are harder but they have guaranteed loot.
- Flashpoint: Get a powerful reward for completing activities on a particular planet. This rotates every week.
- Clan Bounties: Complete clan bounties for XP to level up your Clan and get rewards.
- Raids: Complete different raids for powerful gear. Newer raids will offer pinnacle gear each week. With the recent changes, you can get +2 gear for each character.
- Gambit Bounties and Gear: Complete Gambit bounties and Challenges to get powerful Gambit Gear.
- Crucible Bounties: Crucible weekly bounties are reset. The new bounties offer tokens, bright dust and more.
- Dreaming City Rewards: Complete the ascendant challenge, Blind Well Bounties for Dreaming City gear.
These are the notable things that change with each reset. There are a few more things such as Bright Dust Items and Spider Bounties that change.
This week will be Iron Banner Week, you can farm for Pinnacle gear if you haven’t levelled up fully yet. Head to Lord Saladin to collect your quest card and start grinding. Lord Saladin will be leaving on the next weekly reset.
Here is the weapons and gear trailer for the upcoming Beyond Light DLC:
That’s all for the reset.
Thanks to Niris for the amazing infographics.