Most of the hardcore Destiny 2 players have the date and time pinned in their minds. The reset happens on Tuesdays, after each reset, important activities in the game are reset.
People who are looking to level up their characters should complete all the activities before reset so that power-up higher in the next reset. In this article, we will have information about every region and all the activities.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time
- US Eastern: 1pm
- US Western: 10am
- British: 6pm
- European: 7pm
The resets happen on Tuesdays. Sometimes the information given below might take time to update because the API is down at the exact reset time.
Updated: 17 November, 2020 (Beyond Light Edition is here. So many things have been taken out of weekly reset).
Note: The beyond light update is upon us, please wait for the reset.
Looks like the Nightfall: Ordeal menu is bugged at the moment. It is showing way too many options. Normally we have only one nightfall but there is Glassway as well with Adept and Hero Modes.
- Crucible Rotation: Normal Modes, no rotation anymore.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal – The Glassway
- Ordeal (Adept): Arach No! (When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet)
- Ordeal (Hero): All previous modifiers, Extra Shields, Champions Overload, Champions Barrier, Champions Fallen, Arach No! (When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet)
- Ordeal (Legend): All Previous Modifiers. Equipment Locked, Match Game, & Extra Shields.
- Ordeal (Master): All previous Modifiers, Chaff, Master Modifiers (Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints). Champions Mob (This mode contains additional Champions).
- Ordeal (Grandmaster): Grandmaster Modifiers, Limited Revives, Arach No! (When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet), Chaff.
- Ascendant Location: Guide
Destiny 2 Activities This Week
Powerful gear has changed since the introduction of the Shadowkeep update.
We will update the article once niris.tv does his infographic. Thanks for his contribution to the Destiny community.
(Right Click > Open Image in new tab to view full size)
What Activities are Reset?
- Nightfall: Harder version of strikes that offer better loot and powerful gear. The newer nightfalls are harder but they have guaranteed loot.
- Flashpoint: Get a powerful reward for completing activities on a particular planet. This rotates every week.
- Clan Bounties: Complete clan bounties for XP to level up your Clan and get rewards.
- Raids: Complete different raids for powerful gear. Newer raids will offer pinnacle gear each week. With the recent changes, you can get +2 gear for each character.
- Gambit Bounties and Gear: Complete Gambit bounties and Challenges to get powerful Gambit Gear.
- Crucible Bounties: Crucible weekly bounties are reset. The new bounties offer tokens, bright dust and more.
- Dreaming City Rewards: Complete the ascendant challenge, Blind Well Bounties for Dreaming City gear.
These are the notable things that change with each reset. There are a few more things such as Bright Dust Items and Spider Bounties that change.
This week will be Iron Banner Week, you can farm for Pinnacle gear if you haven’t levelled up fully yet. Head to Lord Saladin to collect your quest card and start grinding. Lord Saladin will be leaving on the next weekly reset.
Here is the weapons and gear trailer for the upcoming Beyond Light DLC:
That’s all for the reset.
Thanks to Niris for the amazing infographics.
All articles written on the website are my own. There might be a few mistakes as well since English is not my first language. Thank you very much for visiting Warframe.Today. :)