Best Melee, Primary, Secondary Weapon in Warframe – When you start the game, you are recommended a lot of weapons. This is very confusing for the people who have just gotten into the game. Talking about weapons, I would say you shouldn’t focus too much in the higher tier ones, because they are tied to higher Mastery Rank.
Best Beginner Weapons
Best Beginner weapons in Warframe for Mastery Rank 1-5 would be.
- Melee: Nikana Prime (MR 4) – Insane damage output, and with the right mod combination you can melt enemies of level 100 without any problems.
- Primary: Ignis is one of the best early game weapons that doesn’t require any aiming and can clear rooms very easily. If you are Red Crit Damage lover, then Amprex should be your choice.
- Secondary: You should not focus too much on secondaries for a while since there are not many good ones for the beginners. You can obtain powerful crit/status pistols later on when you reach higher MR.
Update: Removed Synoid Simulor from the list after the nerf. It used to be the strongest elemental weapon in Warframe.
Best Warframe Weapons
Below are a few weapons that are end-game viable and can be used for any faction
Best Primary / Shotguns
- Soma Prime (MR6) – Hands down the best automatic rifle in the game that can be obtained easily using the Twitch Prime loot pack.
- Sybaris Prime – Best Crit/Status Primary out there. If you have been playing this game for a long time, you must know by now that CC/Status are always better.
- Ignis Wraith (MR9) – This flamethrower melts all the enemies within seconds. Combined with heat and a CC+CD melee, this weapon can be used for fighting with even enemies of level +150 without any issues.
- Tigris Prime (MR13) – Tigris Prime is an End Game Weapon and cannot be obtained before getting MR13. Tigris Prime has the highest base damage compared to any weapon in the game.
- Vaykor Hek (MR12 shotgun) – Vaykor Hek can be obtained from Steel Meridian, this is a better version of the Hek variant. Boasts better rate of fire, crit chance and double mag capacity.
All the websites out there will mention many of the Primaries without knowing much. I myself have put up 4000 hours in this game and I know what I am talking about.
- Pandero – One of the best CC + CD pistol in the game. 100% end-game viable and can destroy every enemy in the starchart with a couple of bullets.
- Sicarus Prime – After the latest buff to this pistol, it outclasses all the pistols in the game.
You can obtain riven mods for both of these for cheap and try your luck with rerolling. These weapons are insane and can even outclass most of the Primaries.
- Galatine Prime – Best Heavy Sword in the game.
- Atterax – Best spin to win whip in the game. Best part is it being MR2 only.
- War – Not easy to obtain, but once you get it, there’s no going back. Combine War with Vengeful Revenant stance mod, and enemies will have a really hard time fighting you.
- Nikana Prime – High crit melee weapon, end game viable.
These are the end-game/beginner weapons that you can grab in Warframe. If you need to know more do let us know using the comment section below.
Please comment below if you find any mistakes in this article, English is not my first language so there might be a few mistakes. But I am happy to change it and learn more. Thanks for reading.