If you’ve played the Deimos quest, you might already know that Necramechs are powerful machines that you get access to after a while. Similar to frames, you can mod these too. However, Necramech can only be used in open-world areas such as Plains of Eidolon and Deimos.
The mods can be used to boost basic stats such as; damage, ability duration, range and stuff. The full list of mods and how to get them has been covered in the article below, continue reading to find out.
Necramech Mods Farming Guide
Necramech Mods List
Below is the list of mods that you can obtain for your Necramech.
- Necramech Blitz – Increase Slide damage
- Necramech Continuity – Ability Duration
- Necramech Deflection – Increased Shield Capacity
- Necramech Fury – Increase Melee Attack Speed
- Necramech Hydraulics – Increases Jump height of a Necramech
- Necramech Intensify – Ability Strength
- Necramech Pressure Point – Melee Damage
- Necramech Reach – Melee Range
- Necramech Refuel – Engine Replenish
- Necramech Seismic Wave – Increased Slam Damage
- Necramech Slipstream – Increased Slide Distance
- Necramech Steel Fiber – Increased Armor
- Necramech Streamline – Ability Efficiency
- Necramech Stretch – Ability Range
- Necramech Thrusters – Engine Max
- Necramech Vitality – Health
Intensify, Pressure Point, Seismic Wave, Thrusters, Streamline are the rare mods.
How To Farm Necramech Mods
Now that you know what the mods are, let’s find out how you can get them.
To get these mods you will have to farm the Necramechs found inside the Isolation Vaults. Go to Mother in the Necralisk and start the Tier 1 Isolation Bounty. After completing the Tier 1, you can visit her again to level up the bounty up to Level 3.
- Tier 1 – 1 Necramech
- Tier 2 – 2 Necramechs
- Tier 3 – 3 Necramechs
These vault runs are very easy if you have the right squad, in each run, there will be rooms where the Necramech(s) will spawn. Take it down and every time it will drop a mod.
If you find that you are having a hard time farming some of these, you can go to warframe.market and buy one. But I would recommend that only if you have really bad RNG.
All articles written on the website are my own. There might be a few mistakes as well since English is not my first language. Thank you very much for visiting Warframe.Today. :)