Last Updated on October 15, 2022
Operation Orphix Venom Patch Notes – Operation Orphix Venom will be coming to PC today, the most exciting part about the update is the new frame called Lavos. There will be a few more things that will arrive with the update but the notable one is the frame, and with the frame, we will also get a quest, probably!
In this article, you will find the Patch Notes of the update.
Update: DE_Steve has confirmed that the update won’t be arriving for Xbox this month as the cert is going to take longer. I recommend you don’t watch and YouTubers for a month if you don’t want spoilers.
Operation Orphix Venom Patch Notes
This article is in the works!
OPERATION: ORPHIX VENOM
The Sentients are back. Armed with weaponized pulses cleverly designed to disable Warframes, they’re staging a takeover of enemy vessels. Deploy your Necramech to survive incoming hordes for as long as possible and earn Blueprints for Lavos, the newest Warframe, plus much more!
Operation: Orphix Venom is a limited-time event and ends on January 18 at 2 p.m. ET on PC
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
With your Warframe compromised, you’ll need to rely on your Necramech to defend enemy ships against a total Sentient takeover. If you don’t yet own a Necramech, you’ll find Necramechs throughout the Operation level that you can Transference into!
Aboard the ambushed Grineer and Corpus vessels, be prepared to face new Sentient adversaries. The Orphix are insidiously engineered to interrupt Transference and wreak havoc. You’ll need to take them out with the strength of your Necramech and Operator, along with the Orphix Resonators, and keep the Sentient Control meter below 100%. Last as long as you can to earn Phasic Cells to exchange for Rewards and stave off the invasion!
Avoid defeat at all costs, Tenno.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Operation: Orphix Venom will not be easy and requires preparation. You must have completed both the “Heart of Deimos” and “The War Within” Quests in order to begin.
There are 3 tiers of difficulty:
- Operation: Orphix Venom
- Operation: Orphix Venom – Advanced
- Operation: Orphix Venom – Endurance
Progress through each to encounter the enemy at varying difficulties to earn different Rewards along the way!
Visit the Necralisk on Deimos and talk to Father, who’s eager to demonstrate the power of his Necramechs against the Sentient threat. He’s hoarding a stockpile of special gear that he’ll trade for Phasic Cells, including the Blueprint for the master experimenter and newest Warframe, Lavos, Necramech Mods and more! BUT – there’s more! You can also earn a number of rewards also by just playing the Operation – including Lavos! It’ll be up to you if you want to save your Phasic Cells for Lavos and other items, or get lucky and earn select items within the Operation! Drop Tables are here:
- Lavos Blueprint & Parts
- Cedo Blueprint & Parts
- New Necramech Mods
- Cryptanaut Necramech Helmet
- Archgun Skins
- Cortege Supulchrax Skin
- Morgha Supulchrax Skin
- Returning Scarlet Spear Items
- Ceti Lacera Blueprint
- Basmu Blueprint
- Stance Forma Blueprint
- The Ballroom Simulacrum
- Phased Clan Sigil
- Glyphed Clan Sigil
- Gilded Clan Sigil
- Warframe Arcanes
SCORING & PHASIC CELLS
Each Orphix has an initial value of 100 points in the first Operation mission. As your fight evolves, so will the Orphix, awarding you more points at a greater difficulty. Orphix will be worth 200 points at the hardest difficulty (Endurance), and scale up from there! Kill Sentients to increase your score as well. The higher your score, the more Phasic Cells you’ll walk away with.
Try to survive for as long as you can – 36 Orphix will be the maximum amount in the Endurance mission, so once you’ve hit 36, it’s time to extract! The first two Operation missions have a limit of 24 Orphix. Players looking to maximize their score should head to Endurance! .
Phasic Cells can be earned in any Operation mission. But remember – Endurance gives the most points per Orphix, so you’ll earn the most Phasic Cells there. A prepared and coordinated squad even more so! While this Operation is possible Solo, best results will come from coordinated Squads!
CLAN LEADERBOARDS AND CLAN TROPHIES
We will be turning on Leaderboards after 1 or 2 Hotfixes to ensure the competition begins after key issues that players report are resolved. We will advise all Tenno when Leaderboards come online!
Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members’ best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies.
NEW SENTIENT ENEMIES:
3 New Sentient Enemies will be encountered during Operation: Orphix Venom and can be spawned in the Simulacrum once fully Scanned!
This lightweight Sentient mounts itself to solid ground in order to deploy massive long range cannons.
These ethereal Sentients attack with both a sonic barrage and a thunderous homing orb.
A high-order Sentient that bifurcates its body, creating a portal it uses to summon reinforcements and projectiles. Armed with twin cannons.
NEW WARFRAME: LAVOS
A manipulator of the physical realm, imbue Elements into his Abilities at your command. Lavos is also the first Warframe that consumes no Energy, relying instead on a cool-down system to replenish his Abilities.
Energy and Universal Orbs give Lavos status immunity for 10 seconds. Hold any Ability to imbue the next cast with additional Elemental Damage and Status.
Lash out with a toxic serpentine strike, consuming the target to heal Lavos. Hold to imbue all Abilities with Toxin.
Dash forward, crashing through enemies and leaving an icy trail of broken vials. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Cold.
Launch a probe that converts Health and Energy Orbs into Universal Orbs that provide both, and Ammo pickups into Universal Ammo Pickups. The probe shocks enemies in close proximity. Each electrocuted foe reduces Ability cooldowns by one second. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Electricity.
Catalyst Probes erupt from Lavos and douse combatants in a fiery gel. Damage is doubled for each element afflicting an enemy. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Heat.
Visit Lavos’ Leverian to learn about Javi. The Crawling Serpent. The Abhorred. The Filth-Speaker.
Launch a glaive that ricochets off surfaces in bursts of elemental damage, then perforate enemies with primary fire’s precision buck-shot. Damages increased with each Status Effect afflicting a target. Lavos will transmute a small portion of any ammo pickup to Shotgun ammo when wielding his signature Cedo.
Lavos’ signature Syandana has been engineered for life in the lab and the battlefield.
LAVOS CORDATUS HELMET
An alternate helmet for Lavos, emblematic of the master transmuter’s search for wisdom.
Lavos the Transmuter emerges from the seething smoke, the forgotten master of a much-misunderstood art. Includes the Lavo Warframe, Cordatus Alternate Helmet, Transmutation Probe Decoration, Vitam Syandana, and Cedo Shotgun. Also includes 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!
NEW NECRAMECH SKIN
Necramech Bruntspar Skin
Rediscover the brutal power of the earliest Necramech designs with this Skin. Brunstpar is – in Father’s words – ‘not out to play nice and make friends.’
Isolation / Arcana Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Rebalanced Isolation Vault rewards to account for corrected behaviour where the base Isolation Vault was not dropping from all possible rewards.
- To break down the issue: From the changes in 29.5.9, you would get one reward for completing the whole Isolation Vault and the one it gives you is from the “bin” matching the difficulty of the Isolation Vault. So a Tier 1 (Level 30-40) Isolation Vault could only roll from the “Commons” bin, Tier 2 (Level 40-50) Isolation Vaults could only roll from the “Uncommons”, and Tier 3 only from “Rares”.
- The Isolation Vault Bounties now combine all 3 newly balanced tiers. You can see the droptable breakdown on our Official PC Droptable site.
- Removed unintentional 2500 Endo reward from the possible Isolation Vault rewards.
- Fixed Isolation Vault Bounties disappearing from Necralisk Mother after completing them for Clients until you reload the Necralisk hub.
- Fixed Matchmaking settings mixing Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties, resulting in being put into the incorrect Isolation Vault Bounty (IE selecting Tier 3 and being put into Tier 1).
Necramech Changes & Fixes:
- Bonewidow’s Ironbride can now do a neutral and forward Heavy Attack that throws a damaging projectile!
- You can now control the direction of Bonewidow’s Meathook ability instead of being stuck in the initial direction before activating.
- Mix-and-match Necramech Helmets on both Bonewidow and Voidrig in the Arsenal!
- Both Voidrig/Bonewidow Necramechs, Morgha, and Cortege weapons can be purchased in the Market for Platinum. Necramech’s also have their own category in the Market!
- Fully crafted components for the Necramech/weapons are now tradeable.
- Removed the Gravimag requirement on Archwing weapons for Necramechs.
- Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox’s Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through.
- Necramechs now transition to aiming pose faster when in the air.
- Fixed crash that could occur if a Bonewidow was using Ironbride at the wrong moment on returning to Town.
- Fixed an issue where you would get a second jump sound when aiming with a Necramech in the air.
- Fixed an issue where Revive XP penalty didn’t always apply to the Necramech gun if it was the same gun as your Heavy slot or Archwing loadout.
- Fixed your first inworld waypoint not appearing if done in your Necramech.
- Fixed neither Host nor Client not receiving Thermia if they’are in their Necramech when the reward is given.
- Fixed a potential issue with Saya’s Vigil if you were in a Necramech when it tried to give you a Scanner charge.
- Fixed UI remaining scrambled after entering your Necramech in a Vome residue puddle.
- Replaced Weapon Blueprint requirements in Necraloid Sacrifices with the associated Barrel Component Blueprint, thus removing the Mastery Rank restriction on advancing Ranks.
- Basmu and Ceti Lacera Blueprints are now tradeable.
- Inbox messages with transmissions now have a replay button that pulses.
- A Mastery Rank requirements popup will now show when trying to purchase a weapon you’re not eligible for yet.
- Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed (for real) from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here.
- Fixed a crash when Transferring to Operator while simultaneously activating a Remote Observer in Captura.
- Fixed issues with Baro’s new Prisma Dual Decurions having [PH], missing icons, and the wrong texture when used as a Heavy Weapon.
- Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default.
- Fixed Clients falling through map while equipping a K-Drive.
- Fixed Conservation Tag rewards not showing the count when there’s more than one Tag given.
- Fixed missing Kela De Thaym central platform during her boss fight when skipping her cutscene.
- Fixed Arch-Gun becoming invisible and being unable to reload it when summoned as Mag and casting her “Absorb” form of Magnetize.
- Fixed missing “spinning around your finger” animation for the Euphona Prime Alt Fire.
- Fixed mouse movement being shared between Warframe and Epic overlay when the Epic Social Menu is open.
- Fixed Boss Health bar appearing when viewing the Shadow Stalker and Acolyte Codex entries.
- Fixed Dojo Pigment icon overlapping the End of Mission reward screen UI.
- Fixed overlapping UI and offset scrollbar when clicking a Market Bundle item and backing out to the Bundle.
Table of Contents