Last Updated on November 15, 2022
So this is another small content drop before we get the big DLC called Bounty of Blood. This is similar to the other takedown activity known as maliwan takedown introduced some time back. If you are wondering how to start it, worry no more continue reading to find out.
This is a free update and you don’t have to pay anything to access it. However the upcoming DLC drop will be a part of the season pass, you can also access it separately by buying it for $11. Takedown at the Guardian Breach is a small activity that you will be able to complete within 20-30 minutes once we figure out how to deal with the bosses and stuff.
Enough about the drop, let’s find out how to start it.
How to start Takedown at the Guardian Breach
- Head to Sanctuary (make sure you’ve unlocked it)
- Go to Tannis’s Room, it is located opposite to where you find Maurice (the place where mayhem panel is located)
- Inside the room, there will be a glowing object just go ahead and pick it up. It will be also marked on your map.
- The mission “Discovery : Takedown at the Guardian Breach” will now start.
- Now using the map, head to Minos Prime.
The update surely has a few new legendaries and stuff that we still need to figure out. Do let us know if this guide helped you out.