Last Updated on October 17, 2022
Mirage Prime and Banshee Prime have returned from the vault. The hotfix also brings a fix bug fixes and changes.
The compensation script for bad Lich/Sister rewards was completed yesterday on all platforms! Full detailed post here.
- Made several armor placement adjustments for the Grendel Nian skin.
- Kuva will now always have its Item Label enabled in the in-game Market so that you can see how much you are buying if Kuva is included in a bundle.
- Re-organized unnamed Inventory items (Operator hairstyles for example) to display at the bottom of the list, since they cannot be interacted with.
- Updated the description of a set mod from the post-New War Bounties to from “Increase damage from Slam Attacks by +100%” to “100% Slam Attack Damage”.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when using DirectX 12 and a corrupt texture was found in the cache.
- Fixed the Zato Facial Accessory not appearing when customizing the Operator.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment doing astronomical amounts of damage that ripped through time and space, and would eventually cause him to stop doing damage altogether, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1300588-baruuks-over-damage
- Fixed misleading prompt when attempting to swap an Exilus slot’s polarity: “Exilus slot must be unlocked before assigning a polarity to it.”
- Misleading due to the fact that you cannot swap an Exilus slot’s polarity. It will now correctly indicate this in the error prompt.
- Fixed several text case issues originating from the change in Hotfix 31.1.3.
- Our work continues to find and fix odd case issues.
- Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment:
- Resource icons on the ‘cancel build’ popup screen when canceling a building foundry item.
- All Specter icons in the Codex.
- Fixed ‘test’ suffix appearing at the end of some text in the World State Window.
- Fixed script error related to the Star Days booth waypoint in Fortuna.
- Fixed the ‘g’ in ‘Strength’ getting cut off in the Arsenal stats UI.
- Fixed remaining issues caused object looping behaviors Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed some ‘Limited Time’ items not appearing when searching ‘Limited Time’ in the in-game Market.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Stomp Augment clone not working for Clients.
- Fixed the Narmer Banner (Long) Dojo Decoration resizing to a new default smaller size that couldn’t be scaled up.
- Fixed the ‘Limited Time’ icon background being too small causing UI clipping issues.
- Fixed updated Augment mod descriptions slipping through the cracks (to come at a later date!).
These were the patch notes for Hotfix 31.1.5.