Time by time people will write slangs in the Warframe Trading, Recruiting and Region channel. These are hard to understand for a player who has just joined the game. This guide will help you undertand all the Warframe Slangs and Warframe Terminologies.
We have already written a guide related to useful chat commands.
- H – Hosting
- LF – Looking for
- WTB – Want to Buy
- WTS – Want to Sell
- WTT – Want to Trade
- Taxi – Useful when you don’t have a node unlocked. You ask someone to take you there.
- Slova – Slow Nova Build
- Pilfroid – Hydroid using Pilfering Swarm Augment mod which helps get more loot.
- CC – Crowd Control
- BP – Blueprint
- PoE – Anything related to Plains of Eidolon, the newest addition to the game.
- Leech – Taking a lower level tenno to a higher level mission to help him farm XP and level up.
- Vaulted – Any Prime Part that has been taken off the drop table.
- Buff –
- OD – Anything related to the Orokin Derelict.
If you think we missed something, feel free to drop it below so we can add it to our list.
Please comment below if you find any mistakes in this article, English is not my first language so there might be a few mistakes. But I am happy to change it and learn more. Thanks for reading.