Last Updated on July 5, 2020
Iron Banner has arrived for this season, this is the first Iron Banner of this season. The new quest is called Cast in Iron, there are multiple steps that you have to complete in PvP matches in the Iron Banner mode. Each step will require you to play with different weapons.
I am currently playing the Iron Banner mode and will be updating the article as I progress.
Step 1 – Super Smelting
- Defeat 30 guardians
- Capture 10 zones
- Land three super final blows during Iron Banner
This step should be really easy, just go around and capture the zones while taking down enemies. For Super final blows use a super that can get your multikills.
Step 2: Clear the Cylinders
- Capture 20 zones
- Complete six matches in Iron Banner
- Land 25 Hand Cannon final blows during Iron Banner
Use any Hand Cannon of your liking, I used Ace of Spades to complete this.
Step 3: Heat the Barrels
- Defeat 100 opponents in Iron Banner
- Capture 30 zones
- Land 30 SMG final blows during Iron Banner
Recluse is your friend to get these 30 SMG kills. Defeating 100 enemies will take a lot of time though.
Step 4: Harness the Elements
- Capture 40 zones
- Land 15 super final blows during Iron Banner
- Land 10 fusion rifle final blows during Iron Banner
Use a good fusion rifle to get easy kills. The best weapon to use would be Jotunn.
Step 5: Sharpen the Arrows
- Capture 50 zones
- Complete 15 matches in Iron Banner
- Land 10 bow final blows during Iron Banner
This was the toughest one since I didn’t have any good bow weapon. I recycled most of my random rolled bows.
Step 6: Polish the Armor
Collect your Reward by heading back to Lord Saladin.
Your progress will depend on how well you play PvP, I will also be updating how long it took me to complete the whole quest. Update: Took me around an hour to complete this.
That’s all for this quest.