Last Updated on October 15, 2022
Entrati is the syndicate of Deimos, the standing is required to achieve Rank 3 to further obtain the Helminth System Segment. Other syndicates require you to wear an emblem and complete activities to gain their standing. Things are little different at Deimos, let’s find out what they are.
So there’s a whole family of vendors at Deimos; There’s the son, daughter, mother, father and the grandmother. In order to gain Entrati standing, you will have to talk to the Grandmother, she will take tokens from the other members and will give you standing in exchange.
How to gain Entrati Syndicate Standing Fast
All of these tokens can be used to gain standing, however, the son tokens are the hardest to get. I believe its bugged at the moment, I am expecting a hotfix update for this soon.
Update: DE just pushed a hotfix update to take care of the brother tokens issue. You should be able to rank up easily now.
- Mother Tokens (100 Standing) – Complete bounties from her and gain standing, this is probably the fastest and the easiest one. Recommended taking a squad to breeze through the missions. I did one bounty to farm Xaku parts and got like 100 tokens from one successful run.
- Father Tokens (100 Standing) – Use the Parts Requisition for trading resources found on Cambion Drift.
- Daughter Tokens (100 Standing) – The Daughter Token system revolves around fishing in Cambion Drift, this one is also easy if you know how to fish.
- Son Tokens (500 Standing) – As mentioned earlier, pretty hard to get but certainly worth it. You can earn son tokens by conserving animals on Cambion Drift.
- Grandmother Tokens (1500 Standing) – Trade her a selection of tokens for a grandmother token.
- Otak Tokens (100 Standing) – Exchange mined resources with him to gain standing.
There’s a cap of 24,000 standing in 24 hours. This should be enough to unlock the Helminth System, but I am not sure about the son tokens things it looks bugged at the moment. I will update this article, once I have more information on the same.
Each Rank up requires a certain amount of tokens, for example, this is what you need for Rank 1:
Update: Rank 1 now only requires 3x Spinal Core Section. Read this article to find out how to farm those.