Trials of Osiris map and rewards this week – If you are a PvP guy like me you won’t need any introduction about Trials of Osiris. Trials were reintroduced in the game after a long wait from the guardians, there was balancing, there was rage and continuous complaints from streamers. Trials are not perfect still, but I’d say it’s the best activity for players who are into more serious PvP apart from competitive.
- Trials reset on Friday at 10 am PST, 1PM EST.
You might already know but trials are also reset at the daily reset time which is 10 am PST. This is also the time when vendor makes his arrival. I will update the article with the infographic from Niris, who is a well known Destiny 2 content creator.
The rules of Trails are self-explanatory. For the uninitiated; There are two ways of getting rewards. One is going flawless by getting seven wins in a row and the other is getting a set number of wins. If you get flawless you get to visit the Lighthouse and gather some loot.
Trials of Osiris map and rewards this week
Map Last Updated: 5 June, Please wait for the reset.
Map this week: Endless Vale
Figuring out the rewards takes a while, please wait while we’re working on it. Let’s find out what rewards for this week are:
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner Auto Rifle
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse Fusion Rifle
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Eye of Sol, Kinetic Sniper
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item.
Below is a table that you can use for figuring out the look for each week just by looking at the map rotation. The map name will be updated at 10 am PST, 1PM EST. Even though the rewards are random, the table is created to make a guess.
How To Participate in Trials
Not everyone who is starting can jump into trials, you have to make your way to Power 960. Once you’ve reached 960, head to Saint-14 located on the Tower Hangar and talk to him. Saint-14 is the vendor for Trials related stuff in Destiny 2. You can also collect bounties from him related to the activity and complete them for rewards.
As mentioned earlier, the only thing you have to do in trials is to win. The best possible loot can be obtained by going flawless, which is seven wins in a row.
Understanding Trials Passages
Passages can be collected from Saint-14, these are used to count your wins and losses for rewards. There are five passages that a player can choose from.
- Mercy – This passage forgives one loss per run.
- Ferocity – If you get zero losses, your third win will grant you a bonus win.
- Confidence – Gives you a bonus reward from the flawless chest. This passage is unlocked after going flawless once.
- Wealth – Increased drop rate of Trial tokens from games. This passage is unlocked after 5 wins.
- Wisdom – Rewards Bonus XP from Trials wins, scales further with the number of wins. This passage is unlocked at 7 wins.
I hope this explains how trails passages work. I had trouble understanding when I first started it, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty simple.
Trials of Osiris Bounties
The bounties are also reset every week. These bounties can be used to get different rewards from Saint-14.
- Weekly Bounties – Rewards XP, Glimmer, 5 Trial Tokens, 35 Valor Rank Points.
- Daily Bounties – Rewards XP, Glimmer, 2 Trial Tokens, 15 Valor Rank Points.
- Additional Bouties – Rewards XP and 2 Trial Tokens
That’s all for this week, the rewards and map is updated every week. Stay tuned and comment below if this article helped you out.
All articles written on the website are my own. There might be a few mistakes as well since English is not my first language. Thank you very much for visiting Warframe.Today. :)