It’s been more than a day since the DLC came out, there’s not much hype overall for the new Arms Race DLC. This probably is due to the new DLC being included in the new season pass that costs 30 bucks. No one is actually looking to spend this much when there are multiple AAA launches around the corner.
However, the DLC has brought in a lot of goodies for people interested in farming them. In this guide, we’ve mentioned the names for every legendary including the ways of getting them.
How To Get Every Arms Race DLC Legendaries
Note: This should be obvious, but for the uninitiated, the Arms Race DLC is not free and in order to get the new legendaries you need to own it. You can buy the Season Pass 2 which includes the upcoming 4 DLCs or you can buy this one separately for $12 from this page.
To Farm Weapons mentioned in this article, follow the pointers given below:
To farm the legendaries, head to Sanctuary III and just to your right will be poster with “Arms Race – Salvador x Axton”. Interact with it and your DLC will start. The Arms Race is located on Pandora.
The legendaries can drop from the following sources:
- World Drop-in Arms Race DLC (Stomblind Complex Located on Pandora)
- Final Boss called Heavyweight Harker also drops the weapon along with a few others introduced with the DLC
- Chests or loot boxes
Names of Legendaries Added with Arms Race DLC
- Binary Operator (Maliwan Sniper Rifle)
- Boogeyman (Vladof Sniper Rifle)
- Clockwork Res (Atlas Pistol)
- Critical Thug (Torgue Shotgun)
- Dark Army (Tediore SMG)
- Firefly (Vladof Pistol)
- Hotfoot Teddy (Torgue Assault Rifle)
- Plasma Coil (Maliwan SMG)
- Tizzy (COV Pistol)
- Trickshot (Jakobs Pistol)
Legendary Class Mods & Shields
- 3RROR Cmdl3t (FL4K)
- Beskar (Anshin Shield)
- Deathrattle (Eridian Artifact)
- Eternal Flame (Gunner Class Mod)
- Gas Mask (Hyperion Shield)
- Holy Grail (Eridian Artifact)
- Hot Spring (Hyperion Grenade Mod)
- Kensei (Siren Class Mod)
- Madcap (Anshin Sheild)
- Spy (Operative Class Mod)
A total of twenty legendaries were added with the Arms Race DLC. I haven’t had time to play much of the DLC myself, I am mostly spending my time playing a little bit of Warframe and Apex Legends nowadays.