This week we have to head to Spine of Keres to complete the Shattered Ruins challenge. As mentioned in my earlier challenge guides, these challenges are difficult to figure out for new players. Also, the portals are located inside various lost sectors spread across the whole dreaming city.
These challenges are really important if you are trying to go after titles such as Cursebreaker. Let’s find out how to complete this challenge.
Spine of Keres Location
Here are the steps that you need to follow to head to the location:
- Spawn at Divilian Mists
- Go towards Rheasilvia, opposite to the Strand
- Look to the left, there will be a crystal cave, also called Observatory by many guardians
- Head towards the big gate on the left
- Pop the Tincture while on the bridge and look towards the left, you’ll be able to see the invisible platforms
- Keep following the path and you’ll reach the portal.
Here’s a video if you are having trouble understanding the location:
How To Complete The Shattered Ruins Challenge
This is one of the easiest challenges in the game, it’s basically a jumping puzzle. When you head in, there will be hovering platforms, you have to head to the ceiling by jumping around. While trying to complete the challenge, make sure you are carrying a long-range weapon to take down the enemies.
In the end, you have to eliminate the Boss called Bal Eralus, The Obedient. Take him out and collect your loot.
That’s all for this week’s challenge. Share this with your friends if this helped you out.