Last Updated on October 18, 2022
Baruuk is one of the outstanding warframes in this game due to his unique hand-to-hand combat tactics. With Baruuk, you have a high assurance of acquiring many rewards after winning many missions. Baruuk is usually ready to defend his team by delivering devastating blows to his enemies. You need to be aware of how to acquire Baruuk in this game.
Acquiring Baruuk blueprints
Baruuk’s blueprints can be gotten from Little Duck which is situated in one of the secret meeting rooms on Venus. To acquire the primal blueprint, you need to attain the agent rank with Vox Solaris. You will need the Hand rank to purchase the component blueprint. You may also decide to buy each blueprint at 5000 standing; thus, purchasing all the blueprints will require 20,000 standing.
You will need to accomplish the quest at Vox Solaris immediately after getting to Fortuna. To attain a rank, you should farm for Toroids, and then you can later trade them for standing at Little Duck.
Farming for the Toroids is an uphill task since you need to know each resource’s specific locations. Salvage resources are located in Jupiter, Sedna, and Mars. It would be best if you also acquired an alloy plate found in Pluto, Phobos, Venus, Jupiter, Sedna, and Ceres. Ferrite, which is located in Earth, Neptune, Orokin Void, and Mercury, is also required.
Once you have the resources, you need to embark on crafting. This is necessary since Baruuk is formed from mining systems and Orb Valis standing. Some of the mining resources which you will require include:
- Marquise Thyst: It can be purchased at Fortuna for around 12,000 standing. You can also acquire this resource via mining at Orb Valis.
- Radian Zodian: The resource can be bought for around 8,000 at Fortuna. You can also get it via mining in Orb Valis.
- Hespazym alloy: For only 4,000 standing, you will be able to acquire this mining resource. You can also obtain it in Orb Valis.
- This is a scarce fishing component that is found during cold weather cycles in ponds
- Ecosynth Analyzer: It is found in caves during all-weather cycles.
- Orokin Cell: You acquire this drop when you defeat Sargas Ruk in Saturn or Lech Kril found on Mars. This drop is also found on Orokin Derelict, Ceres, and Saturn.
- Calda Toroid: To achieve this drop, you should ensure one of the enemies has put up a reinforcement beacon and wait for it to hit Alert Level 4. At this point, many enemies will spawn. This mission occurs at the Enrichment labs found in Orb Valis.
- Sola Toroid: It is similar to the Calda Toroid, only that it occurs at the Temple of profit located in Orb Valis.
- Vega Toroid: This is identical to the Calda and Sola, but it happens at Spaceport in Orb Valis.
- 15,000 credits
- 3 Sola Toroids
- 50 Hespazym Alloys
- 5 Synathid analyzers
- 2850 alloy plates
- 3250 salvages
- 15,000 credits
- 3 Vega Toroid
- 100 Hespazym alloy
- 5 Marquise Thyst
- 2,500 Ferrite
- 15,000 Credits
- 5 Radiant Zodian
- 10 Tromyzon Entroplasma
- 3 Calda Toroid
- 1 Orokin cell
- 25,000 credits
- One chassis
- 1 Baruuk Neuroptics
- 1 Baruuk system
- 1 Baruuk Chassis
Baruuk Warframe has unique abilities which give him an upper hand while fighting his enemies. Some of Baruuk’s capabilities include:
Baruuk can create a wave around him that lasts for five seconds and has a radius of 25 meters. Any enemy around the wave region is subjected to a temporary unconscious state for 25 seconds, and the enemy will suffer some amnesia and disorientation. For every enemy rendered unconscious, 0.81% of the bar will erode.
With this ability, Baruuk can dodge all oncoming enemies without attacking them. This ability protects Baruuk to a maximum range of 180 degrees. 0.6% of the bar will erode after every dodge.
Baruuk can initiate a strong desert wind in that any enemy hit by the wave staggers and falls. The range of the desert wind is around 2 meters.
Acquiring Baruuk Warframe will boost your winning chances in the game. Meeting the above requirements will enable you to enjoy the gameplay.
Table of Contents