Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Colourblind Mode was a much-requested feature from the community to help players that have colourblindness. The feature has finally been announced and was added to the game with the last hotfix. I am not sure what took them so long, but according to reddit and warframe posts, they have done a bad job with the colours.
Anyhow, in this article I have mentioned steps that you can follow to enable the Colorblind Mode in Warframe.
Read: Warframe Tier List 2020
How To Enable Colorblind Mode in Warframe
- Launch Game
- Enter your login details
- Press Escape > Go to Options > Display
- Adjust Color Blind Compensation
If you don’t like the colours, then there’s another way which is Nvidia’s Freestyle Filters. Launch your game and using the filters you can adjust the Deuteranopia, Protanopia and Tritanopia strength. Use whatever setting works best for you. I am not colourblind myself so I can’t personally test and tell you if who is doing a better job.
The game description for the setting is:
Modifies game and interface colors to increase visibility for common forms of color blindness.
- Protanopia: A setting for people with Protanopia, who have reduced sensitivity for red lights.
- Deuteranopia: A setting for people with Deuteranopia, who have reduced sensitivity to green lights.
- Tritanopia: A setting for people with Tritanopia, who have a reduced sensitivity to blue lights.
Reddit user r/Gratefulhost posted on Reddit saying “The new colourblindness modes are exceptionally bad“. The thread doesn’t have many upvotes, I hope changes are made accordingly to make it better for users.
Do let me know using the comment section below if this setting has helped you out in any way. Changes will be made for sure, but for that to happen you will have to report it.