Warframe Tier List – What is the best Warframe? – This is a question that arises in almost every Tenno, there are so many to choose from. Players who have lower mastery rank/less experience in the game face difficulties while choosing the best frame.
Answer From a Veteran: I would say that there is no such thing as best frame in this game. Every player has a different playstyle, which is why modding is a huge part of the game. There are different scenarios in which you might have to choose a different frame to complete a mission easily. For example; if you are playing a defense mission, I would recommend the team to use a setup with Trinity Energy Vampire build (for unlimited energy) and Banshee Resonating Quake build (for killing enemies at range).
Warframe Tier List – What is the best Warframe?
As I said earlier, there is no best frame in the game, but I will still categorize Frames according to various scenarios/mission types
Best Overall frame for Every Mission?
A frame that can deal damage..
or give buffs to team mates?
can become invisible and grant invisibility to team mates?
Who is it?
One of the best frames in the game, hands down. Since the release this frame has been my go-to. Absolutely melts down enemies with her Mallet, the cool thing is that enemies stop shooting as soon as you spawn the Mallet.
- Unlimited Invisibility
- Grants multiple buffs such as multishot, invisibility to the whole team
- Huge damage dealer.
Best Tanky Frame
Below I have listed best frames in the Tankiness category.
The egyptian god is not liked by many, but the frame can take any kind of beating and can still survive. The Scarab armor is one of the most powerful ultimate in the game. The frame also would be my #1 in terms of survival since you can literally eat your enemies to restore your health. Also, you can darude sandstorm your way out of almost every fight.
- Insane Armor, thanks to Scarab Swarm. Inaros has a base armor of 200, with a fully charged Swarm this can be increased to 400. Combine this with Steel Fiber and you’ll have 620 Armor.
- Devour your enemies and leech their health.
- Use Desiccation to blind your enemies
Rhino was one of the first frames that were introduced in the game. The frame was literally so tanky, that DE had to debuff it a little bit. Almost everyone that plays this game knows about Rhino and Iron Skin.
- Provides damage buff with Roar (useful for teammates as well)
- Iron Skin can help you in remaining alive when your other team mates are falling apart
- Rhino Stomp can be used as a great CC (Crowd Control) if you have a little duration.
Nidus (Damage + Tank)
If you want to play a frame which offers both tankiness and damage, then Nidus should be your choice. This infestation based frame had seen its peak when it could heal the objectives, gone are the days though. Talking about Tankiness, this frame excels at it, you can leech the armor/health of an enemy using Parasitic Link, whatever damage you take is reflected towards that enemy.
- Virulence is an great damage based ability. Combine Virulence with Larva to build up your mutation stacks and you’ll be good to go for hours of survival.
- Nidus’s 4th ability is called Ravenous. This ability spawns a weird looking infestation pool containing multiple high damage dealing maggots, this infested area also heals everyone. These infested maggots will increase your stacks every time they get a kill.
These were some of the best tanky frames that you can use in the game. I might have missed a few such as Valkyr, Oberon and such. I particularly don’t like those frames in terms of tankiness since they are affected with duration/energy.
Best Damage Dealing Frames
Time to clear some planets?
Let’s find out what the best damage dealing frames are
One thing to keep in mind is that everyone has a different playstyle. Some might like Mesa as a damage dealer, some might like Nova, everything depends on how you like playing the game.
Banshee and Resonating Quake is one combo that I can never stop using. I used to do fast defense missions using Banshee to farm relics easily. Another useful ability that Banshee offers is “Sonar”, this ability reveals all critical weak spots of the enemies.
- Amazing Damage dealing ability called Sound Quake
- Sonar can be used to reveal critical hit spots to all of your team mates.
- Silence can be used to escape from death.
Banshee is amazing at dealing damage at all times, but is extremely squishy. You might need help from your team mates for surviving in high level missions.
Mesa’s 4 is so powerful that you can literally clear a room full of enemies with a few clicks. The only thing is that you might run out energy within many times. I love running the peacemaker build with Arcane Energize, thanks to the unlimited energy supply you will never run out of fun time shooting enemies.
- Causes absolute destruction no matter how powerful the enemies are. Peacemaker is one of the most powerful ultimates in the game.
- Mesa’s Shatter Shield (Power 3) makes her tank which reflects incoming damage. The energy shield can last over 20 seconds with the right duration build.
- Shooting Gallery jams enemy guns while giving bonus damage to Mesa. This effect shifts between team mates.
I will be updating this list time by time, drop your suggestions for lists so that I can create more of these. Some more lists like Best Support Warframe, Best CC Warframe are coming up soon, in the process of writing them now.
Do let me know what are your views about this, do you like this list or should I make some changes?
All articles written on the website are my own. There might be a few mistakes as well since English is not my first language. Thank you very much for visiting Warframe.Today. :)